Tuesday, August 23, 2011

5-23-11

I dont really have too much time to write a long email today, because thsi morning we went on a really long hike, we left at like 6 am and we didnt get back till like 4pm, it was really fun though, but also very tiring! Maybe one of the hardest hikes I have been on because there really wasnt a trail so we just walked straight up a mountain, and it was really rough trail! I ha dfun though, we saw a little waterfall and we explored a cave and there were tons of bats in side! It was pretty exciting! I will send some pictures! I am doing good, I am healthy and working hard as a missionary! This might be my last week in this area so I am going to work really hard this week so that it will be in good shape even though I am leaving the ward!

Sorry I didnt have time to write more, but I hope you have a great week!

Con amor,

Elder Stradling

No comments:

Post a Comment