Tuesday, August 23, 2011

7-5-11

Hey,

Thank you for the email! I am doing well, I had a great week! Sorry I didn't write yesterday! Yesterday I was busy all day, because it was the last p-day of the change we decided to go eat on the beach, it was really cool, and I took some good pictures! This last week that I had was a good one, and on Sunday we had a Baptism of Rogelia! It was awesome, and the spirit was very strong! Also this last week our mission president went home and we now have a new president, his name is presidente Leba! I haven't met him yet, but he will be coming to the coast, this Thursday! I look forward to meeting him!

Sorry this email is so short, I really don't have much time! But I am going to try and send some pictures of the baptism!

I hope you are doing great and that you have a great rest of the week! Thanks so much for your love and support!

Con amor,

Elder Stradling

No comments:

Post a Comment