Tuesday, August 23, 2011

6-1-11

I got transferred on Monday and on monday I took a 12 hour bus ride to my new area! My new area is called Zicatela, its on the coast, and its more commonly known as puerto escondido, and its a very popular tourist location so there are tons of white people here, so that's kinda weird and you can pretty much see the ocean from every spot in my area! Our house is like 5 min or less walking distance from the beach! So its very green and tropical here! The only bad thing is that its so humid! You sweat here no matter where you are or what you are doing! Its kinda annoying but I am getting use to it! My companions name is Elder Estrada, so people just call us both Estrada because they think that stradling is just Estrada but in English! Things are going pretty good! yesterday we took a few pictures by the beach so I will send you some! Sorry I don't really have much more time to write, but I hope that you have a great week!


Love,

Elder Stradling

No comments:

Post a Comment