Tuesday, August 23, 2011

6-20-11

So this week was a good one, I am doing great and I am healthy and happy, I really dont have head aches anymore, I guess that means that I am getting use to the humidity of my new area! This week it has rained alot, in fact its raining right now, and it has been raining non stop for about 2 days now! I have gotten use to the rain though, so its not too bad, but all the streets here were planned bad, and so when it rains all the streets just turn into rivers, its pretty fun walking through them! Also another interesting thing about my area here, is that there are lots of white people, most of them are all hippies or beach bums, because surfing is really popular here, because the waves are really big! So its always interesting to see white people, and even more interesting to hear people speaking english. I teach an English class here in the chapel 2 days a week, and I have noticed that I dont remember lots of words in English, or at least it takes me a little while to think about how to form sentences, because lots of them will ask me how to say certain things in English, and sometimes it takes me awhile to remember lots of words or grammar! As far as missionary work goes, we didnt have any baptisms this week but we found lots of people and we were able to place baptismal dates with them! 3 For this sunday and then another 4 for the next Sunday! Although a few of them might not end up getting baptized on those days, because of random things that always seem to happen! But most of them should get baptized! On there set dates! So we have quite a bit of investigators right now, but we keep searching for more and more each day!
Well I really dont have too much more time to write, we have been kinda cut short on time on Monday!
But I hope that your doing great and and that you have a great upcoming week!
Con Amor,
Elder Stradling

No comments:

Post a Comment